Quick News Over-View:
Silicon Valley’s Lobbyists Created Immigration and Race Insurrections In Order To Buy Votes and Profiteer on Obama/Clinton Policies
– Silicon Valley Billionaires Hired Washington Lobbyists And Gave Them Tens of Billions of Dollars of Cash and Internet Manipulation Services to Offer To Politicians
– The Scheme Involved Trying To Get Black People, Activist Women, Mexicans and Syrians Upset In Order To Swell Voter Ranks For The Politicians That Had Promised The Silicon Valley Billionaires Government Payola
– The Silicon Valley Billionaires Used Their Media To Hype Every Social Issue Into A Streisand-Effect Accelerated Blown-Out-of-Proportion Incident
– The Silicon Valley Billionaires Promoted Their Crony Kick-Back Candidates As “The Only Solution to the Problem”
– The Scheme Worked Perfectly…But Only In California and New York Because Those Were The Only States Who Bought Into Internet Hype and iPhone addiction
– The rest of the country voted for Trump because the The Silicon Valley Billionaires corruption was so obvious and overt, and most of the rest of the world doesn’t give a flying toot about Silicon Valley “social media” fake news.
NANCY PELOSI HAS GONE NUTS OVER TRUMP CUTTING OFF HER STOCK PROFITEERING:
Nancy Pelosi Released A Document Calling Herself: “Dangerous & Incompetent”
“One month ago, President Trump took the oath of office. Since taking office, I believe his dangerous, incompetent policies and actions have jeopardized our national security, our economy, and our values.
It seems to me, every day the American people see new evidence of the financial, personal, and political grip the Russians have on the President.
The resignation of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn for undisclosed communications with the Russians and revelations that the campaign team was in constant contact with Russian intelligence agents, in my opinion reflect the dangerous, incompetent conduct of this administration.
In my view, these events show that the president’s weakness before Russia, along with the unconstitutional refugee and Muslim ban and the cruel new ICE raids on families are all a part of a failing vision for America.
Hard-working families and our democracy demand better. That’s why we are fighting for all.
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi held a press conference on Capitol Hill following the meeting with the Acting Director of ICE.
Where are the Jobs?
Rather than create good-paying jobs and focus on protecting our national security, I feel the President has squandered his first 30 days in office by enacting policies that put Putin and Wall Street first.
While doubling down on a plan to waste billions of taxpayer dollars on a border wall that Mexico will never pay for, in contrast House Democrats are fighting for comprehensive immigration reform that protects all families.
It is my belief that President Trump is threatening San Francisco and other cities that refuse to force local police to do immigration agents’ jobs. Meanwhile, we will continue to honor the highest ideals of our nation by pressing for the withdrawal of the ban.
In my view, instead of championing health coverage for all Americans, the President and the House Republican leadership’s agenda is threatening the health security of millions of Americans, and attacking a woman’s right to make her own reproductive health decisions.
As San Franciscans, we know that the beauty is in the mix and we know that our diversity makes us stronger. House Democrats pledge to stay vigilant and fight for all Americans.
My staff and an army of volunteer attorneys were on the ground at SFO finding ways to assist constituents returning home from abroad, who were affected by the President’s recent executive order that banned travel to the United States by lawful permanent residents, refugees, and other valid visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. In one particular case, a team of volunteer immigration attorneys at the airport and my staff worked with my constituent’s family to relay information to my constituent while inflight to prepare her for going through Customs. After 3 hours at Customs, she was finally cleared and is now happily at home and reunited with her family.
Caseworkers in my San Francisco office work to address any problems or concerns you may have with a federal government agency. To submit a Casework Authorization Form, please visit my website.
Please feel free to forward this information to your family and friends. To learn more about these efforts, express your views, or sign up for email updates, please visit my website.” She advises that everybody join her and riot in the streets!